|Single Entry Visa valid for 30 days||$ 350.00
|Multiple Entry Visa valid for 180 days||$ 675.00
Congo, Democratic Republic Visa Requirements
- Signed passport with at least 6 months validity with at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas" side by side.
- Two (2) passport size (2x2) photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Filled out and signed Congo Democratic Republic visa application form
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Copy of a return flight booking.You may get one here: https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com/
- Personal Invitation. If staying with friends or family, an ORIGINAL invitation from the host in Congo Democratic Republic, notarized at the appropriate city hall in Congo Democratic Republic. May be used instead of a hotel reservation.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- Tourist Visa applicants:A letter of invitation from a tourism agency or private host in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. This letter must be notarized at City Hall in the DRC and be legalized by the DRC Ministry of Foreign Affairs or submitted with a formal declaration of liability “engagement de prise en charge” issued by the Direction Générale des Migrations (DGM).
If the tourist is not using either a tourist agency or private host, the tourist needs to provide a letter stating the purpose of the trip, the site the tourist plans to visit and the duration of the trip. This letter should be notarized by local authorities in the U.S. You need to provide proof of sufficient funds for the trip as well as a travel itinerary and hotel reservation.
Congo, Democratic Republic Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- A letter of invitation from the company or partners to be visited in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The letter must bear the original pen-to-paper signature of a company representative other than the applicant, must be on company letterhead and signed by a representative of the company, and should include the applicant’s name and the name, address, and telephone number for a contact person at the overseas company. This letter must be notarized at City Hall in the DRC, it must also be legalized by the DRC Ministry of Foreign Affairs and submitted with a formal declaration of liability “engagement de prise en charge” issued by the Direction Générale des Migrations (DGM).
Still have questions?Look in Congo, Democratic Republic Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway